Flat Kathy is currently heading to her next destination – New Jersey in the United States!! – and she has asked me to do some housekeeping on her blog in the meantime.
- You will see that she has added a new page to the top menu, rather ambitiously titled ‘My Travel Plans’. It has been updated to show where she has been already, and where she is going now. She is hoping that all of you wonderful readers and loyal blog followers of her will invite her over for a visit. Wouldn’t it be wild if Flat Kathy got to travel all around the world?
- You can use the ‘Contact Me’ page to send a message to her – or rather me, her appointed travel-coordinator. 🙂
- The right sidebar has also been spruced up a bit.
- Flat Kathy likes her posts to be published in the correct chronological order, and I’m afraid I let things slide a bit lately, much to her displeasure. She said, rather firmly, that she wants “to make things easy for her official biographer”. To be honest, that rather floored me, as I didn’t even know she was planning to have a book written about her! But there you go… As I said, Flat Kathy does have big dreams!
- So, in order to make sure that the posts are published on the correct dates, I have had to go back and change the date-and-time stamps on her Namibian posts. I hope this won’t be too much of an inconvenience.
- However, I have also just published the first couple of posts about her trip to England with Paula and Morton, on the wrong dates. Goshdarnit. So I’ve had to go and correct the time-and-date stamps on those, which means that the links you might have received won’t work anymore. I’m so sorry about that.
Here are the correct links:
- I am invited to fly to England!
- We visit Hughenden Manor in Buckinghamshire
- I meet Postman Pat’s colleague
I shall be publishing some more posts about her trip around England in the coming days. Happy browsing!